- The personally identifiable information that this website collects from you, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- Your available choices regarding our use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
ClickReadyShip is the sole owner of any information collected on this website. We only access and collect the information that you have voluntarily given us via email or via another form of direct contact with you. We will never sell or rent your private information to any third-party.
We will use the information that you provide us to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We do not share your information with anyone outside of our organization, unless it is necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship your order to the address you have given us.
Access and Control of Your Information
At any time, you may opt-out of all future contacts from us. You can also perform the following actions at any time by contacting us via phone or email:
- Access the data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any of the data we have collected from you.
- Request that we delete your personal data.
- Express your concerns about our use of your data.
We take strict precautions to protect your private information. Anytime you submit sensitive information via our website, we protect your data both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive data is collected (i.e., credit card information), that information is collected in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. You can view the SSL certificate inside the shopping cart page and click the link that says, "Your order is safe and secure."
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.